BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 5, 2009

life, love, and philosophy

I am an Arian – born under the sign of Aries on the 8th of April, 1993. I’m Bryan, eldest son of Romualda and Dominador Servillejo, 16 years of age. My sign characterizes me as someone who is adventurous, outspoken and born as a leader. Adventurous – taking risks is what I usually do but I don’t want to get into trouble; it’s just that I always look for something new. Outspoken – I say whatever pops out of my head, and a lot of people both love and hate me for that. Born as a leader – I really don’t believe on this. A lot of times I was chosen a leader, an officer or the one who speaks in front. I guess, it’s not because of my capability as such, it’s just that there’s something about me that I, myself, don’t even know what it is.
I’ve gone through relationships, guys came in and gone, made me cry a lot of times, became stupid but learned at the same time. If life is about making choices, then love, for me, is about taking risks. Inspiration – this is what I’m after for that’s why I get myself into such. It becomes my driving force to work for what I want and study hard as well. Those commitments may not be serious at all, but then, I did love those stupid guys I’ve been with. I’m in a relationship right now but honestly, I still can’t forget that guy before him whom I still love… until now.

I’ve been keeping a collection of quotes from text messages and famous lines from films and people whom I’ve known for quite a long time. They’ve been a part of me already, for they reflect me as well. Here’s one of my favorites: you don’t have to be somebody else just to fit in someone else’s standard… be the standard. From the day I got this line, I’ve been living up to it already. I’m not just a fag you see walking around the streets of the metro. I believe that there’s something about me which makes me unique. People who love and appreciate me find their way and break through my walls; those who disgust me remain ignorant and keep on asking who I really am.

This is my life, love and philosophy. Life’s trials and struggles of all aspects made me stronger and wiser. I can be mean at times. But I could still be your ever loyal friend, a brother or sister as you wish, and a faithful lover you could be with….

0 comments: